Are you looking for a way to put your inner critic in time-out while setting your Glass Butterflies free?
Releasing the Glass Butterfly makes starting your recovery from anxiety as simple as breaking out a well-chewed pen and some craft supplies, because sometimes when you’re afraid of something, it helps to cover the burden with glitter and doodles.
Using a combination of personal experience tempered by medical input, this highly customizable and creative remix of the standard therapy workbook offers:
– Much-needed reassurance that anxiety is a real, valid illness that’s not only common, but can be treated with time and effort.
– The opportunity to manage your symptoms in a creative, life-affirming way, regardless of your writing or artistic talent.
– A self-guided recovery path that will always be in sync with your current needs and capabilities.
– An escape from the scary sight of endless lines and empty pages that comes with journaling by providing prompts, which are both inspiring and thought-provoking.
– An eclectic compilation of medically proven therapy techniques that’ll help you actively bolster your mental resilience and stability when you need it most.
– A fun introduction to the power of transformational storytelling and mindfulness art practices.
So, let Releasing the Glass Butterfly take on the role of a best friend and much-needed guide through the dark times and give yourself a creative way to start your anxiety recovery with a few pens, a little time, and a bit of self-honesty.