Are you looking for a way to put your self-harm urges into a much-needed time-out?
Silencing the Inner Ghosts makes starting your recovery from self-harm as a coping mechanism as simple as breaking out a well-chewed pen and some craft supplies; because sometimes when you’re hurting deeply and afraid of what this might make you do it helps to cover the nightmare with glitter and doodles.
• Much-needed reassurance that you aren’t a ‘freak’ and that non-suicidal self-harm is a valid mental health issue that can be treated with time and effort.
• The opportunity, to manage your urges in a creative, life-affirming way, regardless of your writing or artistic talent.
• A self-guided recovery path that will always be in sync with your current needs and capabilities.
• An escape from the scary sight of endless lines and empty pages that comes with journaling by providing prompts, which are both inspiring and thought-provoking.
• An eclectic compilation of medically proven therapy techniques that’ll help you actively bolster your mental resilience and stability when you need it most.
• A fun introduction to the power of transformational storytelling and mindfulness art practices.
This pocketbook takes on the role of a best friend and much-needed guide during the dark times, and gives you a creative way to start your depression recovery with a few art supplies, a little time, and a dash of self-honesty.
The Guide includes:
– 112 pages
– Artwork by Patmai De Vera
– 39 art prompts
– 43 writing prompts
– 12-month monthly trigger log
– 12-month daily mood doodle log
– Mental health resource lists
– Ebook only freebies
– And more…